Kings Education has been preparing students for the last 60 years to succeed at top UK medical universities. Every year, there are over 8,000 applications for medical programs at UK universities from across the world, with only 600 places available for international students. Kings has developed a unique medical foundation program to help exceptional student with the ambition to study at top UK medical schools.
The Kings Medical Foundation is a one-year pathway to medical schools for international students. Working closely with partner medical schools, Kings has developed specific modules with specialized support for its students.
- The program is developed based on the A Level Syllabuses and taught by qualified A Level teacher.
- Students can choose to study Biology, Chemistry and Maths with an option for Further Maths for exceptional strong students.
- The program provides the same knowledge and skills as per the requirements of the university.
- Additional modules and support are specifically designed for students who wish to become medical students.
The standards of the Programme are set by an external and independent Advisory Board which meets regularly every year to ensure Best practice
- Academic Development
- Extra support through mentors to lead you through the medical school application process
- Improve Language skills
- Assist in researching the most suitable medical school
- Arrange Medical School Visits
- Practice ability test (UCAT, BMAT)
- Provide Work experience with GPs and Hospitals
- Extracurricular and enrichment activities
- Help with Personal Statement
- Interview Practice for college admission